Community Facilities – Áiseanna Pobail
Context – Comhthéacs
The Casement Park Redevelopment Project will integrate facilities for the local community thereby ensuring the development of a wider range of social returns for areas which have not previously received adequate funding and communities living in proximity to the project with the objective of maximising the sustainable socio-economic impact.
The Ulster GAA Council will continue to deliver to their current high level of community engagement to make the world class facilities at the future Casement Park Stadium, available to all who wish to benefit from the facilities.
Accommodation Brief – Treoir le haghaidh Cóiríochta
- Ulster GAA decided that the schedule of accommodation integrates substantive facilities for the local community
- Maximising the sustainable socio-economic impact by the development of a wide range of social returns
- Accommodation to be up to 2000Sq Metres of community space
- Accessible from the Andersonstown Road
- Defined and attractive street frontage
- Flexible space with ancillary facilities
- Integration and sharing of other stadium facilities where access, availability and functionality allow