Stage two of the Casement Park Community Consultation has now commenced.
It involves further engagement with the local community, providing an introduction to the project, explaining the findings of the EIA and the scheme design.
The dates & venues of the Stage 2 public events are:
- Monday 24th October 2016 – Conway Mill, 5-7 Conway Street, Belfast BT13 2DE, 1pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 25th October 2016 – Lagan Valley Island, Civic Centre, Lisburn, BT27 4RL, 1pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 26th October 2016 – Glenn Community Complex, 41 Suffolk Road, Belfast, BT11 9PE, 1pm to 8pm
- Thursday 27th October 2016 – Andersonstown Leisure Centre,130 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 1pm to 8pm
A public display, information leaflets and feedback forms will also be available at the above locations & at the venues listed below:
- Colin Glen Forest Park Centre, 163 Stewartstown Road, Dunmurry BT17 OHW
- The O’Neills Shop, The Kennedy Centre, 564 -568 Falls Road, Belfast, BT11 9AE
- An Cúlturlann, 216 Falls Rd, Belfast BT12 6AH
- Conway Mill, 5-7 Conway Street, Belfast, BT13 2DE
- Andersonstown Leisure Centre,130 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY
You can contact us by email to email@example.com using the details below to find out more about the project and the public consultation events.
You may make representations by email or by using the feedback forms provided at the public consultation event.